Prospective academic (faculty and lecturers) personnel can search for and manage applications for employment at recruit.ap.ucsb.edu. This is also the link for references to submit a letter of reference on behalf of an academic applicant. Departments and research centers may also list open academic positions directly on their websites. All open academic positions will be listed on recruit.ap.ucsb.edu nonetheless.
- Executive Director of Master of Technology Management (Opened 08/31/23)
- Full Professor in Materials (Opened 02/14/23)
- Full Professor Mehrabian Endowed Chair: Interdisciplinary Search with Focus in Future of Manufacturing (Opened 02/08/23)
- Full Professor Mehrabian Endowed Chair: Interdisciplinary Search with Focus in Energy and Sustainability (Opened 02/04/23)
- Tenure-Track Assistant Professor in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department in the broad area of signal processing and communications (Opened 11/15/22)
- Tenure-Track or Tenured Position in Computer Science Department, open to all levels (Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor), (Opened 10/17/22)
- Tenure-TrackFaculty Position in the Mechanical Engineering Department (Opened 10/17/22)
- Lecturer with Potential Security for Employment (PSOE) in Computer Science Department (10/10/22)
- Tenure-Track Professor Position in the departments of Chemical Engineering and Biological Engineering, open to all levels in the biological engineering or related fields (10/12/22)
- Tenure-Track Assistant Professor in the Biological Engineering Department (10/12/22)
- Tenure-Track Assistant Professor in the Chemical Engineering Department (9/26/22)
- Tenure-Track Assistant Professor in the Technology Management Department (9/26/22)
TEMPORARY TEACHING POSITIONS
- Temporary Lecturer in Computer Science Department
- Part-Time Temporary Lecturer Positions in Mechanical Engineering
- Temporary Lecture Pool in Electrical and Computer Engineering
TEMPORARY RESEARCHER OPPORTUNITIES
- Temporary Researchers (Jr. Specialists) for Electrical and Computer Engineering (posted 11/16/22)
- Temporary Researchers (Assistant Specialists & Associate Specialists) for Electrical and Computer Engineering (posted 11/16/22)
- Temporary Researchers (Specialists) for Electrical and Computer Engineering (posted 11/16/22)
- Temporary Researchers (Project Scientist Series) for Electrical and Computer Engineering (posted 11/9/22)
- Temporary Assistant Researchers (Professional Researcher Series) for Electrical and Computer Engineering (posted 11/9/22)
POSTDOCTORAL SCHOLAR OPPORTUNITIES
- Postdoctoral Scholar in the Saleh lab, in the area of Biophysics (posted 8/22/22)
Engineering offices and departments, if you would like to add a link to your open position here, please contact the CoE Webmaster.
Please use the UCSB jobs website jobs.ucsb.edu to search for open staff positions at UC Santa Barbara. Visit the link, click “Search Postings” in the left menu, then search as needed.
Note: The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.