Non-Academic Staff Positions
Please use the UCSB jobs website jobs.ucsb.edu to search for open staff positions at UC Santa Barbara. Visit the link, click “Search Postings” in the left menu, then search as needed.
Prospective academic (faculty and lecturers) personnel can search for and manage applications for employment at recruit.ap.ucsb.edu. This is also the link for references to submit a letter of reference on behalf of an academic applicant. Departments and research centers may also list open academic positions directly on their websites. All open academic positions will be listed on recruit.ap.ucsb.edu nonetheless.
- Tenure-Track Assistant Professor Position in Electrical and Computer Engineering Deparment in broad area of Signal Processing and Communications (Posted 10/13/2021)
- Tenure-Track Assistant Professor Position for Electrical and Computer Engineering Department in broad area of Computer Engineering (Posted 10/11/2021)
- Tenure-Track Assistant Professor Position in Chemical Engineering Department (Posted 9/28/2021)
TEMPORARY TEACHING POSITIONS
- Temporary Teaching Positions in Technology Management Program
- Part-Time Temporary Lecturer Positions in Mechanical Engineering
- Temporary Lecture Pool in Electrical and Computer Engineering
POSTDOCTORAL SCHOLAR OPPORTUNITIES
TEMPORARY RESEARCHER OPPORTUNITIES
- Temporary Researchers (Jr. Specialists) for Electrical and Computer Engineering (posted 3/8/21)
- Temporary Researchers (Assistant and Associate Specialists) for Electrical and Computer Engineering (posted 3/8/21)
- Temporary Researchers (Specialist) for Electrical and Computer Engineering (posted 3/8/21)
- Temporary Assistant Researchers (Professional Researcher Series) for Electrical and Computer Engineering (updated 3/9/21)
- Temporary Researchers (Project Scientist Series) for Electrical and Computer Engineering (updated 3/9/21)
Engineering offices and departments, if you would like to add a link to your open position here, please contact the CoE Webmaster.
Note: The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.