Non-Academic Staff Positions
Please use the UCSB jobs website jobs.ucsb.edu to search for open staff positions at UC Santa Barbara. Visit the link, click “Search Postings” in the left menu, then search as needed.
Prospective academic (faculty and lecturers) personnel can search for and manage applications for employment at recruit.ap.ucsb.edu. This is also the link for references to submit a letter of reference on behalf of an academic applicant. Departments and research centers may also list open academic positions directly on their websites. All open academic positions will be listed on recruit.ap.ucsb.edu nonetheless.
- Open Level Professor Position in Materials
- Two Tenure-Track Assistant Professor Positions in Computer Engineering
- Tenure Track Assistant Professor in the Broad Area of Signal Processing and Communications
- Associate Director of Corporate Programs and Business Development
- Assistant Professor - Tenure Track in the Broad Area of Electronic and Photonic Materials, Physics and Devices
- Two Assistant Professors of Chemical Engineering 2018-19
- Open-level Professor of Chemical Engineering 2018-19
- Assistant Professor in Structural Materials
- Temporary Researchers (Professional Researcher Series) for Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Temporary Researchers (Project Scientist Series) for Electrial and Computer Engineering
- Temporary Researchers (Specialist Series) for Electrical and Computer Engineering
Engineering offices and departments, if you would like to add a link to your open position here, please contact Andrew Masuda.